Gourmet Man Food
- It's not sitting in a lazy boy in your t-shirt eating Doritos and Velveeta cheese while watching tennis.
- It's not small portions on sparse plates.
- It's not pretentious.
- It's not for the faint of heart.
- It's not for a day you are counting calories.
- And, it's not just for men...
Adriano Redante, from southern Brazil, moved to the U.S. in 2000 and currently lives in Morrisville. He cooked at Peddler's Village, in Bucks County, and Chima, in Center City, before opening the food truck a few months ago. "People like my food," Redante said. "Everything is fresh and I make everything from scratch. I have a lot of return customers."
Chickie's And Pete's
At the onset of Chickie’s & Pete’s in 1977, crabs were only served in the summer. Once the summer was over Pete needed something to do with all the leftover seasonings. So he started experimenting with different combinations on french fries. Pete went through two winters of tweaking seasonings and a complimentary cheese sauce for dipping based on the regulars’ comments until one day in 1979, he just couldn’t get it any better. “It was just right!” Pete exclaimed. No matter what he did the regulars kept pointing to the recipe known and loved today as "Crabfries."
The Cow And The Curd
A Wisconsin culinary staple, cheese curds are as common and indispensable in the Midwest as the cheesesteak is in Philadelphia. Despite their ranking as one of the world’s most craved regional foods, cheese curds are relatively unknown in places without cheese factories. Until now… The Cow and the Curd is Philadelphia’s newest roaming sensation. We bring that midwest flavor right to your neighborhood.
A food truck run by two brothers who know true Mexican food! Having spent years in the restaurant industry, it’s time for them to get out and spread their passion for cooking with the masses!
Dump N Roll
Dump N Roll is here, ready to steam and fry our way into your heart (and stomach)! We are making traditional Chinese staples as well as turning local favorites and comfort food into hot and delicious spring rolls and dumplings.
M.A.T.T.'S Gourmet Sliders
Serving up delicious food daily in the City of Brotherly Love. Each slider is made from scratch with only the freshest ingredients
SeoulFull Philly serves up American Comfort Food with a Korean twist, and focuses on unique ways to introduce Korean flavors to the American palate. Our goal is to make Korean cuisine more approachable by using American food as a vessel to showcase the bold, beautiful, and vibrant flavors of Korea. Sample menu items include the SeoulBQ pulled pork sandwich, a Korean cheesesteak, Corn on the Seoul and many more rotational menu items. You will fall in love with kimchi, which will be prominently featured. The ubiquitous pickled Korean cabbage side dish served at every meal.
“SUM” refers to the well-traveled youths of owners Jessica, a professional racecar driver, and Steve, the son of a famous radio personality. Influenced by their global travels, recipes comprised of fresh, locally sourced (whenever possible) ingredients paired with heartfelt cooking are the foundation of Sum Pig “PIG” not only refers to our delicious smoked meats, but our portion sizes as well. We encourage our valued customers, who we affectionately refer to as friends, to PIG OUT! We strive to place a smile on your face and leave your hunger a distant memory.
The Tot Cart
Welcome to the original The Tot Cart where we build the best order of tots you’ve ever had. We start with the crispiest tots and add spices and sauces to provide the most unique tot experience on the east coast! Make sure to try our original Drunk Cheese sauce made with a delicious mix of cheeses, spices and of course…beer!
Angry Bird Grill
Skewered Chicken and Jumbo Turkey Legs grilled and smoked on a hand-forged medieval grill.
- Chicken on a stick, grilled to perfection with savory spices
- Cajun chicken on a stick
- Grilled Chicken Teriyaki on a stick
- Jumbo Smoked Turkey Legs
What's The Catch?
First and foremost we are Jacksonville natives with a love of the the ocean and the fare it provides us. We own and operate this mobile seafood restaurant preparing healthy seafood and chicken options for our customers. We opened our business with the idea to offer our customers the highest quality dishes, full of color and distinct gourmet flavors for a fair price.
Chef Dante's Delicious Dishes
- Fresh Ground Lamb Burgers served with fries- Dijon Mayo
- Shrimp Basket-Lime Cocktail Sauce
- Lump Crab Cake Sandwich served with fries -house made remoulade sauce
- Angus Beef Burgers w/fries
- Sweet potato pokes frites
- Skin on Fries
Stella Jeanne's Festival Foods
- Crab Cake Sandwiches
- Chicken Fingers
- Regular Fries
- Sweet Potato Fries
- Fried Oreos
- Tornado Potato
- Frozen Lemonade
Cheese E. Wagon
- Double Cheese grilled- Monterey jack/cheddar, tomato
- Jalapeno Popper grilled- Monterey jack/cheddar, pickled jalapenos
- Triple Cheese grilled- Monterey jack/cheddar, Mozzarella, tomato
- General Tso Grilled- Herb grilled chicken, Mozzarella, general Tso sauce
- B.B.Q. Chicken Grilled- Herb grilled chicken, Mozzarella, sweet BBQ sauce
- Buffalo Chicken Grilled- Herb grilled chicken, Mozzarella, house made buffalo sauce
- Caprese Grilled cheese- Mozzarella, tomato, balsamic reduction, no nut pesto sauce
- Grilled Chicken Pesto- Mozzarella, herb grilled chicken, no nut pesto sauce
- Chicken Quesadilla- Herb grilled chicken, blended cheese, Pico de Gallo, roasted pepper coulis
- Mango/ Habanero Grilled- herb grilled chicken, mozzarella, Mango- Habanero sauce
- Mac and Cheese Bowls with Chicken – smoked cheddar Mac and cheese, topped with herb grilled chicken with your choice of sauces
- Choice of sauces: B.B.Q., Buffalo, General Tso, Teriyaki, Bourbon
- SIDES: Mac and Cheese
- Shredded Pork Tacos - 2 Tacos with cabbage, onion , cilantro relish and salsa verde
- Irish Nachos - Potato Chips, Melted Cheese, Ground Beef and Diced Tomatoes
- Tilted Kilt Wings - 1 pound with choice of sauce
- Reina Pepiada Arepa : Chicken Salad Arepa
- Pabellon Arepa : Shredded Beaf Arepa
- Chorizo Arepa: Pork Sausage Arepa
- Vegetarian Arepa: Veggie Arepa