Talen Energy Stadium
One Stadium Drive
Chester, PA 19013
STADIUM PARKING MAP
Early Bird Parking
Secure Your Parking Spot NOW!
All concert goers are encouraged to pre-purchase parking passes for the event at the same time you purchase tickets. Each pass guarantees you a parking spot. You are able to purchase parking at either Talen Energy Stadium onsite lots or at Talen Energy Stadium operated offsite lots. Both onsite and offsite lots open at 8:00 AM each day. All offsite lots are in close proximity to the stadium and offer FREE roundtrip shuttle bus service to and from the venue. Please see ticket purchase page for offsite lot locations.
Parking passes purchased in advance are only $25 per day for onsite lots and $15 per day for offsite lots. Parking prices WILL increase closer to the event days, so be sure to buy early and secure your space.
Please note that there may be independently operated parking lots in the vicinity of Talen Energy Stadium that may offer parking at higher prices on event days. Talen Energy Stadium has no affiliation with these parking lots.BUY PARKING PASS
CUSTOMER SERVICE / GENERAL INQUIRIES: email@example.com
MARKETING / SPONSORSHIPS: firstname.lastname@example.org
FESTIVAL: Kristine Ashton Magnuson/ Danny Wimmer Presents email@example.com
FESTIVAL: Rachel Spivak / Live Nation RachelSpivak@LiveNation.com
STADIUM: Talen Energy Stadium firstname.lastname@example.org
We are no longer accepting vendor applications at this time. If you would like to request information on next year’s event please send your request to email@example.com
Lockers Available with Cell Phone Chargers Inside!
Do you want a safe and secure place to store your things while you attend Monster Energy Rock Allegiance? Personal lockers w/ unlimited cell charging will be available so you can free up your hands and avoid losing any personal items during the fest.
Each locker allows you unlimited in and out access to your locker throughout the day and inside of each locker is a universal cell phone charger!
Lockers measure approximately 8″ H x 12″ W x 18″ DPRE-ORDER LOCKERS
Festival Frequently Asked Questions
Browse topics below, and click on them to see responses.
- Audio Recording Equipment
- Aerosol Cans
- Balloons or beach balls
- Backpacks, Duffel Bags, or Solid Drawstring Bags
- Chains, Chain Wallets, or Spikes
- Chairs of any kind
- Colors or Patches
- Confetti, Glow Sticks, Silly String
- Drugs or drug paraphernalia
- Fireworks or Explosives
- Outside Food or Beverages
- Glass Containers
- Hula Hoops or Totems
- Lasers or Laser Pointers
- Loose Pills or Prescriptions w/out labels
- Musical Instruments of any kind
- Pets (except Service Animals)
- Picnic Baskets or Coolers
- Professional Cameras
- Selfie Sticks
- Unauthorized vending or advertising
- Video Recording Equipment – including GoPros
- Weapons of any kind
- *There is no on-site storage for prohibited items
All festival-goers and their belongings are subject to search upon each entry of the festival site. Your safety is our number one concern, so these items are also subject to change at any time and at the discretion of the entrance gate and security staff.
- Cell Phones
- Clear plastic or zip-top bags that meet festival size restrictions
- Hats and sunglasses
- One (1) factory-sealed bottle of water, 20 oz or less
- Prescription medication
- Small bags and purses that meet festival size restrictions, clear or mesh drawstring bags, and clear
- Small point-and-shot digital camera
- Sunscreen (non-aerosol)
- Vaporizers, cigarettes, and cigarette lighters
- We strongly encourage you to not bring bags of any sort. If you must bring a bag, please abide by the following:
– Small purse or hand-held clutch (maximum size: 4.5” x 6.5”)
– A small or medium sized clear plastic, vinyl, or PVC bag (maximum size: 12” x 6” x 12”)
– A clear one-gallon re-sealable zip top bag (maximum is freezer size: 10” x 12” x 2”)
– A clear drawstring bag that meets the size requirements above (maximum size: 12” x 6” x 12”)
Doors will open at 11:00am. End times for music can be found on our SCHEDULE PAGE.
Yes. During the event, Lost and Found will be located at the Guest Services booth located outside of section 113. After the event, you can call Talen Energy Stadium at 610-859-3100 to inquire about lost items.
Box office hours are Saturday from 9:30am to 10:30pm and Sunday from 9:30am to 10:00pm. We will be located along Seaport Drive at the West Entrance.
Yes. We are working with local food trucks, restaurants, caterers, and vendors to provide top-notch food, drinks, and deliciousness for all. A variety of beverages (including liquor, beer, wine, and non-alcoholic) will be served all over the festival grounds as well in the General Admission and VIP areas.
Yes, there will be multiple ATMs inside the venue.
Yes, the Talen Energy Stadium box office is open Monday through Friday from 10am to 5pm for walk up ticket sales.
Yes. Beer, wine and mixed drinks will be sold to those with a valid ID.
Smoking is allowed only in the smoking pens outside the Crozer-Premier and Media Gates of Talen Energy Stadium. Smoking is prohibited in the entire seating bowl of the stadium as well as the concourse and in the restrooms. This includes e-cigarettes.
VIP passes include:
- VIP viewing area in stands level of Main Stages (located on Main Stage West side of stadium)
- VIP floor viewing area of Main Stage West
- VIP entrance lanes into the festival
- VIP hang area with shade and picnic tables
- VIP restrooms
- Special food and beverage offerings (for additional purchase)
- Commemorative VIP laminate
- Note: Parking is not included
DWP is proud to support The Independence Fund, and the work they are doing to take care of our veterans and their families.
CLICK HERE to find out how you can help.